2. To share parenting experiences in general – I love sharing parenting quotes, especially the humorous ones!
3. Share product reviews and offer giveaways.
4.To help make Sensory Processing Disorder more acknowledged in the UK, as it is in the USA. To spread awareness and understanding about girls who are on the autistic spectrum.
5. To share my love of photography.
6. To continue to write monthly posts for the charity Family Fund’s Blog.
7. To share children’s activity ideas and plans – I have particular interests in sensory play, ‘messy play,’ craft and music.